Your menu is the most critical sales tool in your business. We at Finesse will review your current menu along with competitors’ taking your market, Food Cost, shelf life and product availability into account. Based on the findings we will suggest to upgrade, delete and introduce new items to your menu that will make your business profitable.
Our Menu services include:
- Menu engineering, optimizing and costing
- Recipe development and costing
- Vendor and raw material Selection
- Glassware, plateware selection and smallwares recommendations
- Take-out packaging recommendations
Bar & Beverage Consulting
We ensure your bar staff receives the best training to generate over the top performance that will improve guest counts and profits in your business.
Our consulting services include:
- The role of mixology
- Craft beer trends
- Wine trends and selection
- Beverage menu design
- Bartender training and assessment
- Back bar design and set-up
Startup Planning, Design and Re-design of Facilities
Starting any kind of business can be challenging. There are so many different factors to consider when you start a restaurant; from selecting the right location, financing to buying proper equipment. We at Finesse offer practical and cost effective solutions that will help you take your vision of opening or revamping your restaurant to a reality and prepare you for long term success.
Our Startup business consulting services include:
- Concept development
- Kitchen and Bar layout design and equipment recommendation
- Menu creation
- Inventory set-up and controls
- Sourcing and vendor selection
- Man power calculation, Staff Onboarding and training
Your staff is one of the key resources in your business. We will train your staff on technical skills in food processing and all other service areas required to maximize guest satisfaction and build customer loyalty.
Profit Maximizing plans
All restaurants should provide an outstanding profit and an attractive return on investment. If you need assistance in achieving return on your investment we at Finesse will analyze your profit and loss accounts and help you maximize profits.
Our advisory services include:
- Profit and loss analysis
- Bringing down food cost
- Bringing down labour cost
- Cutting down on wastage
- Reorganizing and restructuring of processes for efficiency
- Cost effective menu strategy
Pre-Safety Audits and GAP Assessments
We carry out in depth onsite assessments to identify the GAPs between your existing operation and set standards. Then we will provide you with guidance on how to close the existing GAPs, Implement corrective actions and make you successfully ready for the audit.
Food Safety Manuals
We will work with you to write, revise or re-assess your food safety manuals for all Food safety standards and help you Implement them within your company.
Our food safety Manual services include:
- Food Safety Manuals in compliance with HACCP or ISO standards
- HCCP Prerequisite programs
- Vendor verification
- Food allergies and religious compliance
- SOP drafting
Food Safety Training
Our experienced team at Finesse provides hands on training on how to implement safety rules in your business that operates in rapidly changing food safety requirements.
We offer customized training courses; training materials and tools need to ensure your employees are educated in all areas of food safety system.
Consultancy for Food Importers
We investigate the CFIA requirements of your food items to enter the Canadian Marketplace. We assist you with the application process and ensure that you meet the standards prescribed in the applicable regulations.
Our consulting services include:
- Assistance in developing a customs compliance plan according to CFIA requirements
- Assistance and preparation in the event that a customs audit is requested by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency